Saturday, May 28, 2022

STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS; ENTERPRISE, various dir.

Somebody explain SF hair to me. In the meantime I'm enjoying Strange New Worlds, weekly on Crave. Kirk, Spock and Uhura are all here, but they are almost afterthoughts. Star Trek always works best as television. 

On Netflix there is Star Trek: Enterprise which thanks to this (you have yours, let me know in the comments) and Netflix's "skip intro" Enterprise is better than I remember. For Rod Stewart jokes go straight to the comments. 

1 comment:

  1. "Numerous unheard tracks by Rod Stewart have appeared. But no one is certain how this differs from his last four albums." Thank you! Try the steak!

    ReplyDelete

NEWS!

I am back to blogging  here .  It's easier for me to organize, for one thing. And it should be easier for you to comment.