Thursday, April 7, 2022

FARGO Seasons 1-3, and BETTER CALL SAUL Seasons 1-4,currently watching Season 5

 At the conclusion of Season 2 I thought FARGO was about pooped out, and the first disc of Season 3 bore me out. It was all Ewan all the time. But the rest of Season 3 -- boy howdy! Walk straight to Episode 3 on Netflix. 

I broke my own promise and watched it before conclusion. Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn are just that good. So are Michael McKean and Jonathan Banks, et cetera ad nauseum. You can watch Better Call Saul on Netflix

2 comments:

  1. Fargo Season 1 remains my favourite. Season 4 I might need to watch again. You might like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is S4? I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

NEWS!

I am back to blogging  here .  It's easier for me to organize, for one thing. And it should be easier for you to comment.